Enema of the State (RED) LP
- 180G double LP audiophile pressing by Pallas
- Exclusive Blue color discs
- Matte triple gatefold jacket with 11x22 Insert
- Remastered from the highest quality 16/44.1khz recordings and mastered at 33 1/3 RPM by Kevin Gray
- Includes bonus track, "Shame"
Vinyl Color: 180 Gram Blue
Giving Jimmy Eat World's Futures the full SRCHIFI treatment includes audiophile-level pressing and premium packaging providing fans with a genuine experience. Mastered by audiophile engineer, Kevin Gray, and pressed as a 180 gram 33 1/3 RPM double vinyl by Pallas in Germany, the album includes the vinyl bonus track, Shame. Futures art will be displayed to its full capacity throughout a matte triple panel gatefold jacket with spot UV and accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert.
Requires a Spotify© account. This is an auto generated widget from Spotify© using this product's information. This is intended for reference only and does not represent the track listing or content of this product.